[kj] Admin Changes

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri May 23 11:20:37 EDT 2008

Be warned Marc, this is what modding this group does...................you'll eventually have to withdraw into a clinic of some sort too.

Thanks Rob - for your time, effort and sharing your good spirit.

Bottoms up!

.

I'm off. Not reading much of these gathering these days and don't really have the inclination any more.
It's been good to know many of you and absolutely horrendous to know others ( I jest......).

I'll sort of dip in and out as and when the fancy takes me, but those of you who may want to get in touch know where I am.

I am pleased that Marc Phillips will take over the admin role.
You all know Marc, he's a great fella, fair and honest but scared of shaving. So you know everything is in safe hands!

Cheers y'all

Rob

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear