[kj] Britain's got talent - mark !!

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun May 18 17:45:57 EDT 2008

Firing blanks!

I *used* to have time for her. Past tense !!!

Did you hear about her having a strop at Maiden? Apparently they'd made a comment about Ozzy's set, or somesuch. She went mental, playing with the mixer, switching kit off while Maiden were trying to play. Maiden just kept starting the next song when the power came back on & basically thrived. Inevitably the crowd were with Maiden. Sort've pissed on good ol' Sharons sandwiches...

I lost all patience long before that incident though!