[kj] SLF/KJ - ON U

Hopkins, Richard C Rich.Hopkins at wlv.ac.uk
Sat May 17 04:41:28 EDT 2008

BEEF! (curtains)
How low can you go!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net on behalf of The Exorcist
Sent: Sat 5/17/2008 12:42 AM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] SLF/KJ - ON U

Just do us a favor, if you keep bending over like
that the least you can do is shave! :)

Cheers,
Me!

At 06:03 PM 5/16/2008, Brendan Quinn wrote:

>We are all prostitutes!!

>I'm not.

>Hold on.no sorry, I am.

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.

--
Scanned by iCritical.