[kj] i think im gonna give up my chance to see kj in la :[

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:09:56 EDT 2008

UM,I AM AFRICAN -AMERICAN,BTW I AM NOT RELATED TO SASQUATCH,I MEAN JAQMAICAN
WTF DID SOME RAVEN CLANNERS REALLY REPLY ON MY THREAD?

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

I ONLY KNOW BRENDAN

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 206.450.7965 USA VIRGINIA IF YOU WANT O PLAN OUT AN
ATTACK ON SOCIETY AS A WHOLE OR JUST WANT SOME FREE "CLEAN" TALK...I NO
LONGER USE ANY FOURE LETTER WORDS I DO NOT THINK...

SHITE

I FUCKED UP AGAIN...

FORGOT TO BUY ANY LUBE BEFORE I BUTTFUCK THIS BIRDY NAMED JOLEEN AGAIN WHEN
I STICK THAT FAG IN ME MOUTH IN A MIN(IM IN A CAFE NOW)
gotta go out and get some air/pollution/solutions....

nighttime is cumming

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WORDS

WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR FACES ON WWW.BLOGSTAR.COM.........

LOVE ETERNALLY,
D*