[kj] KJ RMXD Album / BTATS vinyl mixes?

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 09:43:25 EDT 2008

I'd like to know more too - I grabbed this shortly after it appeared. Not the most fabulous collection, but of more interest than that remastered Love Live Blood live thing. The Waterboys have just released a net-only rarities collection, so perhaps we'll see more of this stuff as time goes on.

Anyone got the Brighter vinyl re-pressing? I assume it's the Kimsey mixes like the remastered cd, but the site doesn't explicity say so, and Plastichead has not responded to my email from last week.

T.