[kj] i think im gonna give up my chance to see kj in la :[

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun May 11 23:35:58 EDT 2008

Mentally deficient.

At 11:21 PM 5/11/2008, Brendan Quinn wrote:

>What if you’re a sensitive new age guy with a

>big dick? Does that count as macho

or butch?

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.