[kj] [KJ] OT: Clinton on youtube...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 01:29:21 EDT 2008

Short of a mature, realistic solution, the only alternative with belligerent, narcissitic cultures or regimes is *drum roll please* is to be an bigger asshole** yourself.

I am working on a new type of chessgame that incorporates all these lose-lose turn-on-
a-dime scenarios.
"I'll be rich, i tell you. Rich!"

**In the context of Iran wanting to be
the next "U.S"-synonym [powerwise]
in the MidEast.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
I see this is finally doing the rounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1nmGmtD18
Wow - the Democrats are so in the pockets of the Isreali lobby, they'd wholeheartedly
nuke Iran? Nice! Doesn't really seem to be much difference between Democrats &
Republicans. Same situation over here in the UK, sadly - I can see the Tory shit getting
in, but will there really be any difference? Of course not - they're *all* led by the media
these days! Image protection PR is top priority, not doing the right thing...

MUTATE - http://www.myspace.com/mewtate
MUTATE at Virb - http://www.virb.com/mutate
Señor Citizen - http://www.myspace.com/SentildeorCitizen
PRODUCT - http://www.myspace.com/Productmusik
NOISEBASTARD - http://www.myspace.com/NBhateYOU
Wr0ng Mus1k - http://www.myspace.com/wr0ngmus1k
Compsey Tribunal - http://www.myspace.com/CompseyTribunal
Stray Dog City - http://www.myspace.com/StrayDogCity
Odeama - http://www.myspace.com/Odeama

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'