[kj] pdf's

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri May 9 19:17:58 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

There’s a limit of 50KB on messages to the list, anything larger is blocked.
Sometimes as posts get bigger and bigger with people replying and quoting
the whole thread, the text alone gets over 50KB. So it prolly won’t get
through, not many PDFs are under 50KB.

What you can do is to upload the file to a file-sharing site such as
yousendit.com, and just forward the link to the list…

Cheers,

BQ

_____