[kj] Alternative Tentacles issues anthology of rare/early Amebix tracks

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 9 16:55:35 EDT 2008

Although I generally prefer vinyl for collector scum reasons, I just
ordered this Amebix "early years" collection from Alt Tentacles on CD
because I believe it comes with goodies embedded on the CD? Digipak
stuff that ain't on the vinyl version?

If I were better off financially I'd get both the CD and 12" + 7" LP set.

-Oliver