[kj] [KJ] OT: More Whitehouse Lies...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 16:47:16 EDT 2008

On Monday I read on a news compilation website[Truthout.org] 2 articles
on its front page, one article on the latest an current U.S.-led drug eradication
efforts ['Zero Tolerance"] in Colombia and in the U.S., and another article on
US Marines in Afghanistan sleeping among the poppy fields and guaranteeing
the local farmers that the U.S. will actually secure their fields from attack, and
that it's actually okay to harvest the crop ["Total Tolerance"].

It all sounds oh-so-romantic: the U.S./nato rushes in to rescue the heroin, like the Original Mario Bros.

I say send in the Metroid.