[kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video - nutters

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 13:43:38 EDT 2008

but you can see the hollywood sign.. ;)

Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:38:59 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video - nuttersEven less can i believe the real estate is so expensive on that street. (Sunset Bl./Cesar Chavez ).folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Sprinkled like pepper, all the way down sunset, cesar chavez to spring and third ;) We had a resident shit thrower on our block for a while. LA's gREat! :/

Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:45:31 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video
Could be worse - could be one of the nutters at the Jack In The Box
across the street. Seen them? Don't.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

jaz is one of those nutters outside amoeba music.. All mod-cons there was dust on the drums My electronic beat-box got the job done Everybody emulate the pulse of the soul And change your clothes (to make you feel old) Effort and sweat was a thing of the past (they said!) Welcome to the world of the beautiful dead

... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'