[kj] New track - Collaboration

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 17:40:54 EDT 2008

why make them 'sound' like a 'real' drum, maybe a more non-traditional sound, instead?
It's the kick drum that's under the mix.

I've always laughed at that 'drum machines have no soul' thing...neither do real drums, they're inanimate without a player, too.

From: jagargal at lycos.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:33:50 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] New track - CollaborationI second Pascal's comment. I loved the track, it's surrounded by a wonderful dark, fat and heavy atmosphere; except for the drums, they are too low and sound too "electric". What if you try an acoustic-drum preset...? Well done guys! Javier mexcity
---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : Re: [kj] New track - CollaborationDate : Tue, 6 May 2008 18:24:47 +0200From : "pascal" <pascal at ledooz.com>To : "'A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)'" <gathering at misera.net>Great soaring guitar, growly pumping bass…shame about the lack of drums (very low in the mix), but then drummers usually explode, disappear or drink a lot _____ From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Phillipps Marc Sent: 06 May 2008 13:26 To: Gathering (E-mail) Subject: [kj] New track - Collaboration So . . I have been working with Mr Ade Wasson We have come up with something that is a little bit different to my normal stuff Remember, this isn't Lycopodeia (in fact, if anyone can think of a decent name for the project I would be happy to hear it) HYPERLINK "http://lycopodeia.dreamhosters.com/BeAfraid_Final.mp3"http://lycopodeia.dre amhosters.com/BeAfraid_Final.mp3 Have a listen and let us know what you think (be warned, it is loud!) This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1416 - Release Date: 05/05/2008 17:11 No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1416 - Release Date: 05/05/2008 17:11