[kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon May 5 22:52:45 EDT 2008

I thought this was a pretty decent track--kind of like 90s rock except it didn't SUCK, or like a cross between HosanASS and BTATS, but not invoking the projectile vomiting that BTATS does (makes me want to take those synthesizers and SMASH them to pieces)...

Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:19:27 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video
The band footage seems almost forced onto the video; i think the video would be
even better without it, because the footage of Jaz with the girl sets a great pace and
tone that loses some steam every time the band footage is later spliced in.
Otherwise, I like this video.
I saw it a second time without the sound and the Jaz/girl footage was urgent and
creepy, like a really scary silent movie.**

**dr.kaligari meets
heath ledger's joker

Appocalypsa <Appocalypsa at seznam.cz> wrote:
------> http://www.radarmusicvideos.com/video/molten-tribazik-feat-jaz-coleman <-------_______________________________________________
... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'