[kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon May 5 22:02:34 EDT 2008

My $US.02:

Video - meh. Impressed what they did with $1500, but don't think it had
the intended effect. Jaz and the girl were pretty incongruous, the band
shots and CGI worked fine though.

Song - Nowhere near as good as The Great Migration, which is something I
listen to a bit. Sounded a bit Linkin Parky (read: generic). Not awful,
but not something I'll ever listen to again. Some interesting tones in the
intro.

Overall...one and a half meh out of a possible five.