[kj] Molten - Tribazik feat Jaz - video

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 19:33:19 EDT 2008

Yeah, thanks for posting bt I agree with Melinda -- I don't like it. A
bad song, and a really generic "smoke and flames factory" circa horror
movies 2003 (Roger Ebert's term for the kind of big gloomy run down
"asylums" or "warehouses" so many of today's horor movies seem to take
place in -- always with either a green, gray or blue filter added for
effect, like with this vid). The woman in the role opposite Jaz justd
oesn't work. It seems awkward and laughable.

-Oliver