[kj] [OT] Picking at the scabs

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun May 4 19:58:00 EDT 2008

If they're sticking with tradition he'll have a young hottie sidekick with
great legs who looks like a 60s groupie, who occasionally closes off
episodes by screeching in terror but otherwise doesn't do much apart from
running around quarries getting caught by stupid lumbering monsters and
robots.

Wurzel was a great Doctor I thought, but Tom Baker was the man.

)