[kj] OT'ish -- Ashley Blue Killing Joke,

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 12:38:41 EDT 2008

Thought I'd search for any other porn stars that reference Killing Joke and found one named Ashley Blue/Oriana Small?. She uses "Killing Joke" as a title for a blog entry of hers, and in another website Geordie's name ("Geordie") is right next to hers, with "Killing Joke" only a few lines down the same list.
For some reason I thought KJ would be a porn-friendly kind of band (recalling a recent thread of another porn star having Killing Joke on her MiceFace page...)

I mean, if Sugar Ray are Joke fans then..anything goes, i gues.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'