[kj] The Fall

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 11:01:27 EDT 2008

I've gotten into The Fall quite a bit in the past few years - didn't get them for the longest time, then was seduced by the sweet simplicity of "Hostile" from the Oxymoron compilation. What an awesome body of work. Up there with the finest of the finest.

Top 5:
Theme From Sparta FC
Pacifying Joint
High Tension Line
Touch Sensitive
Hostile
Recovery Kit
Blindness
Mountain Energi
Portugal
Ed's Dead
On My Own
Telephone Thing
It's a Curse

yeah, I can't count.

Has MES's book dropped yet? I do want to get my hands on that.