[kj] (no subject) random musicology

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri May 2 20:46:00 EDT 2008

Indeed mate - all that handbag, charty stuff makes me hurl, along with the endless stream (yes, think sewage) of rubbish out of the Ministry of sound, et al. Hmm.. sometimes the videos can be 'entertaining', but there's no real need for sound. Press Mute.

I watched (or indeed heard!) House music morph itself out of Electro, into Chicago House around '85 & then explode all over the fucking place. At all periods in its' life, as with all genres, there's always been a fair amount of shite to outweigh the good stuff. I have loads of old House vinyl, as well as my coveted StreetSounds Electro collection!