[kj] The Fall

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 2 19:11:02 EDT 2008

Sounds highly entertaining - I'd would have had a go and I am not sure which end you hold drumsticks!!! I have only seen them twice and to be honest wasn't a massive fan. Always been aware of them and liked the odd song but about 3 years ago something clicked with them for me and have been a Fall obsessive since, but in that time not caught them live which is criminal really!

I think Fall Heads Roll is one of my favourites along with Infotainment Scan, Nations Saving Grace, Country and Grotesque. The new one is rapidly getting up there though and have also been playing constantly since I got it. Not sure what went wrong with PR TLC - probably their only bad album!?!