[kj] OT: Chelsea - Liverpool (Moscow bound ?)

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 19:23:54 EDT 2008

lol!

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:22:51 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Chelsea - Liverpool (Moscow bound ?)

> why, with the Empire Tee...

Because he should've worn a shirt with this, or this and said the snake represents Marx, Engels, and Lenin.

----- Original Message ----From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2008 4:04:28 PMSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Chelsea - Liverpool (Moscow bound ?)

LOL!That I understand, but have never understood why, with the Empire Tee...

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:01:18 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: Chelsea - Liverpool (Moscow bound ?)Oh, to wear my longsleeve KJ-Nazi Pope shirt to the Vatican...folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

this just brought back a memory...a friend of mine got detained in moscow, years ago, for wearing an Empire Song tee....he was on a school trip!