[kj] OT: Chelsea - Liverpool (Moscow bound ?)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 19:01:18 EDT 2008

Oh, to wear my longsleeve KJ-Nazi Pope shirt to the Vatican...

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } this just brought back a memory...a friend of mine got detained in moscow, years ago, for wearing an Empire Song tee....he was on a school trip!