[kj] very OT -- article on Wright, Obama, disaster,

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu May 1 16:50:16 EDT 2008

"So yes, Brenda, I am indeed looking forward to
seeing Bliar penetrated by spent uranium shells :)"

Sorry, that will be banned by the UK PORN act....

At 03:48 PM 5/1/2008, ade wrote:

> boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C8ABC4.4F1FDBC5"

>I wish there were a few shootings. Back to

>snipers taking arsehole 'leaders' out. They'd fucking

>PAY for their corrupt activities. Maybe even try

>to behave for once! With *so* much blood on their

>hands, they deserve to be 'dealt with'... (MUHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!)

>So yes, Brenda, I am indeed looking forward to

>seeing Bliar penetrated by spent uranium shells :)

and watching in anticipation to see

>how long it is before he gets shipped back from the middle east in a body bag

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.