[kj] O.T.: Ministry in NYC

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 12:56:12 EDT 2008

I agree and that is why I'm not going. They've quickly turned into a Motorhead, AC/DC, Grateful Dead (and many others) band. Meaning that they make their money on the tours and not on the record sales. No matter how good their records may be (which hasn't been good in a long time). They brought the fence back. Whop dee doo. They are not playing places where it would make a difference. ON the Mind tour you could actually get up to the fence and crawl all over it. My friend did. Almost got over it. Bouncers couldn't reach him. I think it was either Connolly or Ogre that pluked him down from the fence by hitting his hands with a mic stand. Ha. But now it will just look like......Limp Bizkit........or whatever lame band took that approach and put it on a bigger stage. Which at that point makes it irrelevant to have a fence up

It was hilarious when the Blues Brothers played behind chicken wire
It was cool when Ministry did it in 1990
It was lame when everyone else followed suit on huge stages
It is lamer that Ministry is relying on old tactics.
Tired tactics

This whole tour is phoned in.

Chris