[kj] OT: UK in your pants...??? Early AM coffee reading

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 04:56:50 EDT 2008

I know.. i know...
It's one of those few things that to me are still very language-specific(spnish)
and foolishly i thought my only (other) option was in spanish, foolishly thinking
no one really would then get what "Futbol" is? Because, you know, da word 'futbol'
doesn't even begin to resemble the word 'soccer'.
j/k

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
its not SOCCER

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM, sade1 wrote:

> I love the Neenerland soccer team. I love watching them

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'