[kj] The election

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu May 1 00:14:47 EDT 2008

How dare you mention GOD!!!! :)

Cheers,
Me

At 03:57 PM 4/30/2008, Karen Weil wrote:

>Yeah, (and don't get me started ...) .

>Pardon me for this next statement, but God help this country!

>Have a good one.

>k.w.

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.