[kj] ** The Whore of Babylon - Invocation **

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Mar 31 20:06:57 EDT 2008

I want to visit the Seven Wonders of the World. If they haven't been blown
up yet!

Only one left, the Great Pyramid of Giza, whose best moment was hosting The
Joke recording Exorcism. Christ knows how they got the recording equipment
up there…tiny little crawlspace up to it.

Saddam Hussein has apparently resurrected the Hanging Gardens of Babylon
(well, I’m sure he had some help)…but I dunno if that counts.

Talking about Saddam (getting further and further OT I know), how
appropriate that the number one most shit April Fool’s joke of all time
(according to this website) was attributed to him (although you have to
wonder whether the site itself is an April Fool’s…)

HYPERLINK
"http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/worstaprilfools.html"http://www.museumofhoaxe
s.com/worstaprilfools.html

_____

I want to visit the Seven Wonders of the World. If they haven't been blown
up yet!

So who is this "Whore of Babylon"?

Does Jaz know her?

Does she really exist?