[kj] OT - THE CURE: one week later

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 05:51:42 EDT 2008

Also have a bad back and was in rather a lot of pain having stood for
hours (including he queue outside). Didn't even notice Porl fainting,
but I was on Simon's side. Still all worth it though!

If I hadn't got to the front barrier I'd never have gone in that front
crush - don't see the appeal. But I'm a short arse and wanted a good
view for a change. Usually, when I've got standing tickets, I'm on
tip-toes trying to see the stage and always wish I could have got good
("grannie") seats instead. But getting good seats isn't easy.