[kj] Possibly new(ish) Jaz interview

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Mar 29 21:16:55 EDT 2008

The Princess and the Jester(s)…sounds like a laugh.

Re the interview, I was staying down at Coromandel over Easter weekend, Jaz
Island (Great Barrier) is just off the coast. I’ve got another hippie mate
who has wanted to buy a house over there for a long time. It’s full of
hippies apparently, because it’s a bit far from the mainland to be able to
commute regularly for work. Real estate is surprisingly pricey actually, but
I can understand why. There’s not that many places like it left.

I’ve never been, may do one day when I can find my looney homing compass ;)

_____