[kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 22:20:45 EDT 2008

Thanks for posting that, it's hilarious in so many ways.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Cardboard box? You were lucky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo