[kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

Mik mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 05:18:45 EDT 2008

All being well, see you there Javier.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Javier Garcia
Sent: 28 March 2008 00:53
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

Right mate! I'm pretty excited!. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping i don't
have any problem getting my visa, there shouldn't be any, but the US embassy
interviewers sometimes are true morons and reject the visa petition just
because they feel you're not the right person to visit the US.

Looking forward to a nice gathering to see you guys in october, and of
course KILLING JOKE!!.

Javier
mexcity