[kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Mar 27 21:20:50 EDT 2008

Yeah... and you can buy me a beer. Brendan or Ade will pay you back :)

At 07:46 PM 3/27/2008, you wrote:

>Cool man we'll see ya there in nyc

> > I didn't ask, but i'm positive they'll be doing the two

> nights/two setlists thing.

> > Hope i'm right as it was kind of obvious to me (they're doing it

> every where, so

> > why not in NYC?), so i got one ticket for each night.

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.