[kj] [OT] Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds tickets

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 27 12:16:42 EDT 2008

Since we seem to be turning into Craigslist, I thought I'd ask too!

I've got 2 tickets for Nick Cave in Hammersmith on May 9th. My mate who
comes to Cave gigs with me can no longer do the Friday. I wondered if anyone
had two tickets for the Wednesday (7th May) at the Forum or (better) Monday
5th in Birmingham that they'd like to swap for the last night of the tour?

And I've got an old dishwasher the council refuse to take away as it's a
biohazard. Any takers?

Darren

Hungerford, UK