[kj] Chris Rea Royal Albert Hall

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:54:18 EDT 2008

you wouldnt have had any takers if you went and asked on the chris rea forum.its a bit hard when you have to pay someone a tenner to the ticket off your hands.....tut tut tut, may chris rea NEVER be mentioned on this list again,unless he croaks it.

From: charlie_key at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:37:47 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Chris Rea Royal Albert Hall

haha i cant help it i'm a fan, lol. ive sold the ticket anyways. had to accept a tenner!

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:31:04 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Chris Rea Royal Albert Hall

with masochistic tendencies.

Sadist! ;)

From: charlie_key at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:42:04 +0000Subject: [kj] Chris Rea Royal Albert Hall

Hey I have a spare ticket on the cheap for 15-20 pound to Chris Rea at the Royal Albert Hall tomorrow night (friday 28th march). Supposed to be me and a friend but he had to back out with a family illness. I paid about 30 for them not interested in getting full price back. Any TakerS? Baring in mind you'll be sitting next to me in row 5 of the circle? I know it's a long shot...Charles

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.

Test your Star IQ Play now!

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.