[kj] OT - THE CURE: one week later

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Thu Mar 27 07:39:55 EDT 2008

Op 27-mrt-08, om 12:36 heeft Janean Lancaster het volgende geschreven:

> Can you believe there are a few people (on Cure forums) moaning about

> that set list!

LOL !!!!

Some people... I mean... grmbl !!

> "Same old stuff..." "Same songs as the gig I saw last week..."

> Honestly, some people just like to moan. They want to try being KJ

> fans.

haha !

> Strangely the song I missed the keys on was Hot Hot Hot - that wiggly

> motif (can't think of another way to describe it) -

Well, to 'moan' also a tiny wee little bit: I wasnt exactly thrilled
at the time with "Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me", and certainly not with
songs such as "Why Can't I Be You" and "hot hot hot". But songs such
as "Just Like Heaven" and "Catch" ar great, but I most liked the more
dark songs on that album such as "The Kiss" and "Snakepit". I'd
rather had seen those two making their appearance in the setlist ..

But you can't have it all, can you? ;-)

> stuff like Prayers

> for Rain and Plainsong were handled very well. It was bloody amazing,

> and overwhelming being at the front - I had tears in my eyes on more

> than one occasion, felt like a stupid teenager...

aaawwww !!! ;-)

Cheers!

Mark

np Antimatter "Saviour"