[kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Mar 26 20:15:21 EDT 2008

Does anyone know if they will they be playing the same setlist both nights?

At 09:16 PM 3/18/2008, you wrote:

>$64.60 (with no charge for printing the tickets)

>with Live Nation. Two tickets in my cart,

>haven't bought them yet but hope to get them tomorrow.

>Javier

>mexicity

>---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

>Subject : Re: [kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

>Date : Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:41:41 -0400

> From : Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>

>To : "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>

>I would have had to pay $3.50 to print the

>tickets. OR get them shipped for free by media

>mail Makes no sense to me but leave it to Ticketscammer.

>Chris

> > Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:27:53 -0800

> > From: cliffmonka at alaska.net

> > To: gathering at misera.net

> > Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in NYC -- tix are up!

> > i think there is an option to print out tickets

> > > The price to see Killing Joke isn't the

> complaint. It's the fact that there is

> > > almost $10 in additional charges per

> ticket. And I went the cheapest way possible

> > > for shipping.

> > > Chris

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.