[kj] OT: Harvard to honor Bad Religion singer with "Cultural Humanism" award

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 13:08:42 EDT 2008

http://www.cultpunk.com/?p=312

Details above.

Bad Religion singer Graffin is a PhD and professor at UCLA. I think his
being honored at Harvard, like Jaz's being appointed "EU Composer in
residence" (what the fuck has Jaz done in that capacity anyway???),
shows how punk "has come a long way, baby."

-Oliver

PS If anyone can show me/send me mp3s of what Jaz has done while
"composing" or conducting for the EU, I'd love to hear it. Or has he
done nothing?