[kj] OT: Diagram Brothers

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 06:12:48 EDT 2008

Diagram Brothers - who they?

-----Original Message-----
From: pssyche23 <antoni at clara.net>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 9:50
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Diagram Brothers

Many thanks for the heads up Mik ... unfortunately we'll be shivering away in a caravan on the south coast (with weather like this, I f*ck*d up there, should have booked a Travel Inn) ... my mate Johnny B does have all 3 sessions on C90 therefore one day I'll get hold of them again ... anyway, it will be one of these efforts :

27/03/1980 Animals, Bricks, Bikers, There Is No Shower

03/02/1981 Postal Bargains, Those Men In White Coats, I Didn't Get Where I Am Today By Being A Right Git, My Bad Chest Feels Much Better Now

22/07/1982 Hey Dad !, Tracey, You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two, The Expert, You'll Never Walk Alone

Regards, Antoni