[kj] KJ in LA --

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:57:26 EDT 2008

not bad for an after party?? ;)
Have actually helped throw a few events there, until the staright edge posse gained a majority, and those saddo LA politics got in the way :/

http://www.mashup.org/klangklang/index.html

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:50:58 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA --

The Smell! HA! ;)

~LB

In a message dated 3/24/2008 7:49:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com writes:
they should do it at the Smell!! lol!:P

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:09:46 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA --
I haven't heard anything. If I do before anyone else does I will put it up. I actually signed up for KJ ticket alert from Ticket Bastard. The best way to find out is that or in The L.A. Times on Thursday they have The Guide and there is a section called "Will Call" that tells of upcoming shows. Or when it gets on the net somewhere?

~ LB