[kj] [OT] America's future plans for the baby boom retirees?

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:12:32 EDT 2008

I hope he does get the nod! I have always loved and admired Jack Kevorkian and I personally think he's a saint! I mean, our pets are lucky in that if we are strong enough to make the decision to, we can have them put to sleep so they don't suffer anymore. Why not do that to people too? You can put up the fact that "miracles happen" but most of the time they don't. Our loved ones who CAN and WOULD consent to being "put to sleep" due to a terminal illness in its final stages or something like that can't even though they're of sound mind. He's not murdering, he's relieving. There's my two cents on the Kevorkian matter. Roll on, Good Doctor!
~Alexi

Sprinting along the freeway, brandishing a meaty axe, cometh Alexi! And she gives a bloodthirsty scream:
"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I bring darkness and mayhem like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:24:54 -0700Subject: [kj] [OT] America's future plans for the baby boom retirees?

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN2420668220080324

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.