[kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:27:18 EDT 2008

Actually, a high percentage of fresh water is already contaminated by either pollutants or bacteria etc.
We have also physically moved so much water now, we are seeing the consequences...the Mexican Delta, for one.
The planet doesn't make any more or less water, it's the same water just circulating, occassionally changing form, i.e. ice, gas. For all to have water, even now, is going to be one hell of a clean up job.
For anyone thinking of coming to LA this summer, don't swim in Santa Monica bay!

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:10:05 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

I believe this is true too--there's enough for everyone (esp. food, of which there is a large surplus), but the governents and capitalists fuck it up and kill millions. Until every single capitalist is dead or in prison, the world will still be a mess.

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:51:05 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion
"10 percent of the Land..[are] the priviledged Few
..[who] have..[who] own..and hold," ~~ ageofgreed

I've read that there is enough food, water, assets and wealth on planet Earth for all
to live and live comfortably a great quality of life - if the food, water, wealth, and assets
were much more evenly distributed among the inhabitants.
*I* would never say "go communist" and forcibly expropriate, nationalise, and/or
distribute everything, but instead allowed each other a fair opportunity at honestly
working for it, we could all live, and live safely and awesomely. And it doesn't take
much, either.Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

Overpopulation is a contributing factor to a lot of these kind of problems.