[kj] OT: Emo Road Trip

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 21:37:51 EDT 2008

I saw Emo/Screamo coming up but didn't think** it would ever get as far as it/they did.

** for full disclosure, all this is from someone
who can go from 6pence None The Richer
to Motown to Killing Joke in the same 10 minutes
so, yeah... take it for what it's worf...

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

Look at this guys you are going to crack up!

I apologize to all you Emo Kids out there. But the future has been written for you. :)

~ Lonely Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVq1BRuzqY&feature=email

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'