[kj] [KJ] OT: Chameleons fans...

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:20:44 EDT 2008

"I think Mark's will set the record straight about why they broke those two
times"

There are people on this list, cant remeber who, who knows Dave Fielding and
drinks in the same pub in Lincoln. Maybe they will spill the beans but if
not I think the book will.

The Chameleons run KJ close for being my favourite band.

Brian. bored stiff in a Bangalore hotel room.