[kj] FW: OT : The Missing Album etc

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 08:58:29 EDT 2008

Cool. Wuzn't aware.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

It's on the NIGH TIME remaster, man -- just go buy it.

Alex in NYC

On Mar 21, 2008, at 5:02 PM, sade1 wrote:

Psst.. any chance you have "All Play Rebel" for, um, "re-issue" online?
Been trying to find it on Limewire but no luck...

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
I wouldn't cut my nose off to spite my face, regards the music, but it is indeed all about HOW you go
about it. This list has never really been appreciative of OTT self-promotion full-stop. I like being able
to post links to my latest efforts very occasionally, as there's a little community of musician-types on
here. Who would not want to hear the latest Lycopaedia track? But in-your-face-selling... well...

Anyway, I like all the newer posters on here - they're not part of the clique. I hardly ever even got a
thankyou for hosting gigabytes of KJ bootlegs on mr-pants, whereas the newer members actually show
appreciation. Makes a nice change.