[kj] Beautiful dead cover version - hair

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:10:27 EDT 2008

my hair (dreadzone) reaches my aRse... too lazy to cut it...
also, one guy around these parts locally who is well respected, says i
kinda have Kaumatua Status! (Kaumatua = Respected Elder in Maori), so
that put me off cutting in too...

is there anything in the Manifesto that could get me out of hard
labour on KJ island 001 and maybe into some cushy priestly type role
with this in mind, brendon? c'mon, i know you can pull some strings!

--

postponed indefinitely..."