[kj] OT: Stop this man

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 15:07:39 EDT 2008

I think goose-pate' is what you should learn to do, for their sake. And then show it to them to show 'em how good you've become at it.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote: Ooh, all those evil violinists from the past - they should be lined-up & shot! Some orgs are so
tiresome it makes you wanna learn how to goose-step.