[kj] OT: Stop this man

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 02:46:34 EDT 2008

!
:)

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Don't ruin their fun by burning down a straw man, Greg.

Oh wait -- that's what reds/vegans/animal rights people/etc. do -- they
ruin everyone else's fun :(((((

We need to get bacl into IRC chat mode on the email list with like small
quips fired off at insane rates to show how wacky we all are, again.
Come on guys -- let's up that noise-to-sigmal ratio on the list again
and avoid discussing anything meaningful. You know, tit for tat
exchanges consisting of 7 characters each and the like.

-Oliver

GREG SLAWSON wrote:

> Sorry, we reds have no hard and fast rules (but some of the comrades

> used to come to my shows so that was cool)...

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me
save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'