[kj] OT: Stop this man

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 02:26:00 EDT 2008

...for some cat-in-a-tree-saving concscience-easing charity, just to "justify..."
our otherwise don't-give-a-fuck attitudes.

'Society' clearly stands on solid foundations.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
Funny, we have a similar attitude here - people will fall over themselves to help dogs, but babies & young children who need adopting can go fuck themselves.

Nice!