[kj] Beautiful dead cover version - hair

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:04:46 EDT 2008

Oh come on, how many people have once had long hair on this list. Mine is now short, but it used to be down to my aRse.

Confess, confess! In a catholic style..

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:55:34 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Beautiful dead cover version

HA! HA! HA!

That was classic Jamie!

~LB

In a message dated 3/20/2008 3:54:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, fatpotanga at gmail.com writes:

On 20 Mar 2008, at 22:26, Alexander Smith wrote:
Especially that dude with the pony tail.

As my father in law told me once "beneath every pony's tail is an arsehole"*

*apologies to anyone on the list with a ponytail=