[kj] OT: Stop this man

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 18:24:27 EDT 2008

Each to his own, no matter how WRONG he is ;)

The only thing I've seen of Leary's worth watching in the last decade was
his birthday bash thingy wherein everyone rips the piss out of him. Was quite
amusing :) Might've been a Comedy Channel special.

Like I said, I loved "No Cure.." until I heard Bill doing THE SAME material
from beyond the grave. To not draw comparisons between Leary & Hicks, when
Leary LIFTED much of the material, is like having ears full of shit. One of
Bills friends gave him a then recent Leary tape, concerned about what was
going on - obviously Bill heard his own sketches coming back at him. As well
as being absolutely astounded, he was also extremely disheartened. After all,
he was getting nowhere in the US, whereas Leary did well off the back of Hicks,
whilst delivering the material in a slightly more palatable fashion. It paid-
off for Leary.

I wonder if Leary even knows who Sam Kinison is, what with him being a major
influence on Bills material. Oh the irony !!!!!!!!!